5 Tips for Winning the Mental Game of Composing
When learning to compose, you can be your own worst enemy. Don’t lose the battle against yourself.
Composing music can be one of the greatest joys of your life. But it has a dark side. Frustration, self-doubt, burnout, failure – they happen to the best of us. This guide is designed to help you win the mental battles that all creative individuals face.
In This Guide, You’ll Learn:
- How to handle the biggest threats to your progress
- How to deal with the frustration of not achieving your goals
- Why failure is actually a good thing if you have the right mindset
- How to take care of burnout, and prevent it in the future
- How to split your goals into manageable skill sets which are much easier to improve
- What to do, when you don’t know what to do next
Take your creative destiny into your own hands by downloading the free guide now!