Take the first step of your composing journey on the right foot.
Composing can be a complicated subject. But there are a few things you can do to make it just a little less complicated.
In This Guide, You’ll Learn:
- How to take yourself seriously as a composer
- The best way to improve your composition technique
- Why theory is important, and why should let it go… sometimes
- Why you should be practicing in public
- How to find other composers to connect with
If you are a new composer, or even if you are a seasoned veteran, don’t miss out!