Episode 2 of the Art of Composing Podcast. In this episode, I talk about my music composition process. The goal here is not to have something complicated and strange, but to layout how I structure my composing sessions.
What is in this episode:
- What is the process of composing music? Hint – it’s actually pretty obvious.
- What I do to prepare myself mentally for composing.
- Learn about zero-friction composing, and how it can benefit you.
- Listen, as I compose an entire piece of music, live on the podcast.
- See the complete piece below.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Below is the piece that I wrote for the episode.